EFFECTIVE DATE: May 6, 2020
You understand and agree that SI Capital, LLC and its authorized business partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, and agents (collectively, “SI”, “us” or “we”) may collect, maintain, and process information provided by you, on and through the Site such as your name and email address (“User Submitted Information”). You represent and warrant that you have permission to share any User Submitted Information you elect to provide SI and that such information is accurate, current, non-misleading, consistent, and relevant for the purpose for which you are providing information.
SI’s Policy applies to its website visitors and customers in the United States. In addition, some of the Site’s third-party service providers have additional privacy practices that are presented separately. If there is a conflict between this Policy and the service-specific policies, the service-specific policy governs when you are using that service.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information you provide to SI through this Site is used to provide you service, to help us understand how visitors navigate our Site, and to provide advertising that may be relevant to your interests. You may elect to opt-out from receiving materials from us by following the instructions found below in the Opt-Out section.
By providing any personal information to us, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer of such personal information and the collection and processing of such personal information in the United States. Your personal information will be stored and processed on computers in the United States. Data collected through this Site may be combined with data from other websites, mobile applications, and other sources.
We collect the following categories of information:
Information You Give Us. We collect personal information that you enter on our Site. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order on the Site or contact us with a question.
The personal information we may collect from you include:
- Your Name
- Your Company
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Communications with SI
- Other information you choose to provide SI
Online Identifiers and Network Activity. We may record and collect information about how you use the Site. This data may include:
- Type of browser and operating system
- Internet Service Provider
- Internet Protocol address
- Access and session times, and
- Referring website addresses.
We obtain the above categories of information from the following sources:
- Directly from the information you give SI through the Site;<
- Indirectly from our business partners; and
- Information collected automatically from your activity on the Site. For example, how you interact with the Site.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use, store, and process your information in the following ways.
Use of Information Collected. SI will use and share your personal information for purposes such as:
- Opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts, including responding to your inquiries;
- Providing customer service;
- Delivering information, responding to requests, or resolving disputes;
- Sending administrative messages such as changes to the Policy;
- Sending you newsletters or other marketing communications;
- Measuring, tracking, and analyzing your use, or the performance, of our Site;
- Personalizing or tailoring your experience on the Site;
- Verifying your identity if you submit requests under privacy laws;
- Detecting and preventing fraud, abuse, and other harmful activity;
- Sending you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you;
- Combining with information we receive from others to help us understand your interests, preferences, and needs, and to use that information for interest-based or targeted advertising or re-targeting;
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development; and
- Allowing you to participate in sweepstakes and promotions, which may have additional rules and treat your personal information differently.
External Processing. SI may share your information for a business purpose. In the preceding twelve months SI disclosed user information to the following categories of third parties:
- its vendors and affiliates
- service providers
- customer support
- IT support
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information.
Third Party Advertising Vendors. SI and the Site may use third-party advertising companies (such as Google and Facebook) that employ the use of pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, advertising cookies or other similar technology to help with our online and email advertising campaigns. SI uses these third-party services to deliver targeted ads to you on our Site and across the web on your devices. Examples of third-party service providers include:
- Twitter. You can learn more about Twitter’s interest-based advertising or opt-out through Twitter here.
- Facebook. To learn more about how Facebook uses your data please visit here or log on to your Facebook account and access your settings. To understand more about Facebook advertising please see here.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms. We may monitor, use, and share such data to measure the Site’s performance, activity, and improve the Site’s design and functionality. As with many Internet sites, we may use “cookies” or “web beacons” to, among other things, enhance the functionality of the Site and to make transactions and other activities through the Site more convenient and efficient for visitors. A “cookie” is a file stored locally on a user’s computer. Most Internet browsers include preference settings that allow users to be notified and control whether cookies are transferred to their computers.
You also can learn more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes information on cookies and how to block cookies on different types of browsers and mobile devices. However, by blocking or deleting cookies used on this Site, you may loss full functionality of the Site.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Age Restrictions. SI does not knowingly market to, solicit or collect data from persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, we ask that you do not use this Site. While we cannot take any special action to learn your age, if we learn that you are under 18 years of age, we will not maintain or use any personally identifiable information about you. If you believe your minor-child has provided personally identifiable information to us, please contact us so we can allow you the opportunity to review and delete such information.
Sale or Transfer. In the event of the sale of SI, or in the event of a transfer of our assets, Site or operations, SI may disclose or transfer your personal information in connection with such transaction. In the event of such a transfer, SI will notify you via email or by posting a prominent notice on our Site for 30 days of any such change in ownership of SI resulting in a change of control of your personal information.
Disclosure pursuant to law. We will also disclose your personal information, without notice, when required to do so to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on SI or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of SI; and, (c) protect the personal safety of users of SI, its websites, or the public.
Consent to processing. By using or providing information to the Site, you understand and unambiguously consent to the collection, processing, sharing, and use of such information in the United States for the purposes set forth in this Policy.
Security. Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot and do not guarantee that communications with the Site will be free from unauthorized access.
At this time, this Site does not support do-not-track signals.
To “opt-out” of (1) any consents previously given to us, (2) receiving communications from us, or (3) having personal information disclosed to third parties, send an e-mail to Support@sicapitalgroup.com. Notwithstanding this right to request to cease receiving communications from us and to have us not share personal information with third parties, we retain the right to collect, maintain and process information provided by and collected about you on and through the Site, and disclose such information to comply with its reasonable business and legal obligations.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
To the extent that you may provide personal information to us on or through the Site, we will allow reasonable access to, and review of, such information, where such information is readily available, upon proper verification and authentication of the person (author) seeking such access and review. You may request review and revisions to your personal information through the Support@sicapitalgroup.com email address. After receipt of verification, we will change or delete your personal information at your request.
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy when using the Site, contact SI by email at Support@sicapitalgroup.com, or by mail at:
SI Capital, LLC
38955 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI 48831